1. People say harsh things- an idly will never fail to be soft and gentle with you.
|Photo courtesy: Google Images|
2. There’s always a risk of someone you make plans with, cancelling for various reasons- I have a headache, I need to work overtime etc etc. But think about it. Has pizza EVER let you down?
|Photo courtesy: Wikimedia|
3. Caesar salad doesn’t care if its the first healthy thing you’ve eaten all month.
|Photo courtesy: The Hills Bar & Grille|
4. A huge perk of going to restaurants alone and eating is that you can eat as much as you want without anyone judging you. So go right ahead and order a whole plate of spring rolls and treat yo self.
|Photo courtesy: foodandmeal.com -> Do check this blog out. They have an amazing Thai Spring rolls recipe|
5. Dosa won’t ever make promises it can’t keep.
|Image courtesy: traveldadi.in|
6. Chocolate is the best shoulder to cry on.
|Image courtesy: foodporndaily.com|
7. Mac and Cheese doesn’t care if you feel like its dying when its that time of the month. Mac and cheese soothes your tongue, directly speaking to your soul.
|Photo courtesy: Reddit|
8. Ice cream won’t let you down like your boyfriend/girlfriend did.
|Photo courtesy: jokeroo.com|
9. Maggi understands that you have finals and submissions and that it’s been a long tough week and you just need food at 3 in the morning.
|Photo courtesy: PeekNCook|
10. Parathas won’t ask you when you’re going to get married.
|Photo courtesy: cookingandme.com|
11. Pani Puri has faith in your gastrointestinal abilities.
|Image courtesy: desinema.com|
12. You will never feel the sting of betrayal from biriyani.
|Photo courtesy: lekhafoods.com|
13. Masala omlette knows that it is the closest to protein you’re going to have. Masala omlette cares about you.
|Photo courtesy: thecherryshare.com|
14. Momos know how hard you’re trying. Steamed momos are healthy AND they understand you.
|Photo courtesy: younminerecipes.blogspot.com|
15. Nutella is the closest you will get to finding pure, unadulterated love- free from judgment, hate and snide remarks about how that dress makes you look.
|Photo courtesy: ecoosfera.com|
16. Cupcakes restore your faith in humankind
|Photo courtesy: favim.com|
17. It’s been scientifically proven that the smell that wafts out of the oven when warm brownies are baking are the elixer of life.
|Image courtsey: Collegehumor.com|
18. Humans are horrible for wasting perfectly good birthday cake by putting it on other people’s faces. Same for food fights. God.
|Darn those kids. Image courtesy: adamjacobs.11.wordpress.com|
19. A hot cup of soup on a rainy day helps you feel a lot less lonely (If you were lonely to begin with. If not, its a really awesome meal nevertheless)
|Image courtesy: babble.com|
20. Food makes you feel warm and happy on the inside, like you’re in love. Only better.